Hōlualoa Village Ohana is a nonprofit community organization made up of members just like you. Our mission is to protect and promote the history and heritage of Hōlualoa Village, and to provide educational community events that highlight our coffee growing heritage, artistic assets, and cultural traditions. Our goal is to be your voice, and to serve as an extended ohana in protecting and nurturing our aina and community.
Hōlualoa Village Ohana depends on the support of individuals and businesses to offer these community benefits:
- Coffee and Art Stroll on November 6th. This year will be our 22nd annual event.
- Music & Lights Festival on December 4th. Celebrating our 24th holiday festival.
- General Hōlualoa Village beautification efforts
- The Parking Lot Lua. It may be humble, but it is not provided by the County, and is the only public restroom for many miles. This is a significant expense for HVO.
- New! A collaborative partnership with Pūlama ia Kona Heritage Preservation Council and Hōlualoa Elementary School in the Safe Routes to School Program, which advocates for Hōlualoa Village Safety with designated walking areas, promoting safer crosswalks, school zone lights and more to come. Pūlama assists us in historical informational plaques throughout our village to share and preserve our history. We are also community representatives for Hōlualoa Elementary School through their School Community Council group to assist in their large vision concepts for their children, staff and our community.
We are now renewing membership for existing HVO members, and seeking new members to assist our goals financially, as well as participate in our meetings as we make community decisions and share topics of common interest. Our meetings are now held virtually over Zoom, and as a member, you will receive automatic invitations to participate.
Membership is $25 a year for individuals, and $50 for businesses.
Business memberships include a listing in the Business Directory of this website. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, and membership is tax deductible.
Individual Membership (annual, non-recurring) $25
Business Membership (annual, non-recurring) $50
Tax-Deductible Donation in Any Amount